Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Part-time: Learning Management Support with German and English
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate training sessions with involved parties such as participants, business partners, training providers, financial consolidators
- Manage and administer trainings on Henkel Internal Learning platform and make sure these are up-to-date with the company’s standards
- Be the point of contact regarding the training related questions
- Financial processing of trainings (invoices from vendors, suppliers, delivery notes, etc)
The candidate for this role should be detail oriented and have good organizational and coordination skills. In addition to this:
- Have advanced level (fluent in oral and writing) of BOTH German & English language
- Be open minded with the capability to work flexible within a team
- Enjoy working in an intercultural environment with colleagues and customers from all around the globe,
- Have good understanding and knowledge of MS Excel.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 6 EUR/hour gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview).
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.