United States, Bay Point, CA, United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Chanhassen, MN, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Director Product Management, Industrial Americas
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Open to fully remote for the ideal candidate, Hybrid preferred. Priority locations include Madison Heights, MI, Chanhassen, MN, Bridgewater, NJ, Bay Point, CA, Salisbury, NC, Rocky Hill, CT.
- Supervise regional product (life cycle) management incl. business continuity, crisis management and customer communication
- Lead, motivate and develop the regional product management team
- Be part of the AEI Americas and leadership team as a strategic partner for product and technology management related topics
- Execute the regional product portfolio segmentation and ensure process compliance across product and technology mangers
- Create a healthy, profitable & sustainable portfolio through complexity management
- Drive the organization towards COGS (cost of goods sold) excellence and initiate improvement projects
- Ensure cross-divisional, cross-functional exchange and collaboration within the region
- Safeguarding product contribution and value capturing via customer sales price approvals within ACE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Science, Business or other relevant field
- 8+ years’ experience in international industrial materials business including regional/global responsibilities
- Ability to persuasively and diplomatically communicate across all levels within Henkel and external partners at all levels
- Experienced in managing international teams
- Ability to work on and manage complex projects across regions and with cross functional teams.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The annualized salary range for this role is $114,000.00 –$145,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular