PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Master Data Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensures timely and accurate delivery of different activities as defined in the service level agreement
- Communicates with stakeholder for inquiries related to specific tasks
- Creates root cause analysis and provide solutions.
- Works with Team Lead/Managers to foster process improvements and optimization initiatives
- Contributes to Global Business Services (GBS) and Quality goals
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Preferably with at least one (1) year related work experience in Master Data Management (Customer/Vendor/Bank Master Data) preferably in a shared service industry background would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required; SAP experience is highly preferred
- Having a background in Continuous Improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma or Time and Motion Studies) or in any of the following digital skills (VBA Macros, SAP scripting, Power BI, Blue Prism) is highly preferred
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and with collaboration and stakeholder management skills; Must be a team player, results-oriented, deadline-driven, and proactive
- Amenable to report on a morning-shift (11:00AM - 8:00PM PHT)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.