At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute the approved audit plan in the audit group along with all related activities
- Monitor corporate audit metrics and drive improvement plans for audit processes
- Conduct audit processes by adherence to the standards of the IIA and DIIR
- Develop preparatory talk documents (as defined by the lead auditor)
- Support the project team in developing detailed audit schedule / working papers
- Conduct interviews and data analyses, write relevant sections of the audit report and review audit tests / findings / working papers
- Reconcile findings with auditees
- Review feedback for own actions and decide on closure for actions with category low
- Ensure proper documentation for closed actions in our audit software Audimex
- Identify opportunities for improvements regarding business processes and efficiency of controls and use this in advisory engagements to create added value for the Henkel organization.