Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Head of Security Operations Center (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage the Security Operations Center through defined KPIs
- Lead the Security Operation Center analysts (motivation / knowledge sharing)
- Oversee the current processes and identify gaps and points of improvement
- Align closely with the SIEM Engineering team to establish new detection rules and sharpen existing playbooks
- Identify and assess the potential impact of cyber security incidents specific to Henkel’s environment and determine response steps
- Serve as subject matter expert related to incident response and analysis
- Report on current security incidents / issues to management
- Master's degree in cyber security, computer science or engineering
- 6-8 years of broad professional experience in a similar role
- Experience leading a team of technical specialists
- Familiarity with industry standard security best practices and SOC processes including incident response
- Broad knowledge across several technical domains including endpoint security, incident response, systems management, systems administration and utility scripting (e.g. Chef, Ansible, bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
- Experience in Windows and Linux based troubleshooting of servers, tools, and virtual machine support with a focus on security and vulnerability prevention and remediation
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical resources
- Excellent English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.