At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Administrative work as purchase requisition creation of indirect materials, follow up and ensure the reception of the goods with the entry in the system.
- Review and make procedures of tasks related to logistics.
- Master data creation for new materials, boom creation, recipes.
- Follow up of processing times and total manufacturing cost to ensure the correct cost of every material in the system.
- Analysis of variances and monitor cost deviations and review budget and capacities
- Preparation of KPI´s
- Analysis of stock developments, slow movers and expired materials.
- Participation in regular inventories
- Support in internal logistics activities
- Improve internal logistics costs
- Job place in Montornes del Valles Adhesives plant