At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Henkel Consumer Brands continues to develop our Business Intelligence Analytics platform which is responsible for delivering insights, recommendations and supporting the day-to-day analytic needs and decision support to cross-functional departments and stakeholders.
- We are looking for someone who wants to leverage financial data and work towards integrating two business units to solve and support complex business problems.
- The position will be reporting to the Head of FP&A and work closely within the Finance team and cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and collaborate with stakeholders to achieve business objectives and work on integrating processes.
- If you're a 'get-things-done' individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to help build a best-in-class Finance function, then this is the role for you.
- Co-leading Project Management on the Integration of Henkel Consumer Brands, North America
- The Finance Manager works broadly across all North America Henkel Consumer Brands to provide standardization to our reporting and analysis across a wide range of controlling topics
- Interface with all finance teams (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Structural Costs and Canada) to provide best in class service of business intelligence
- Update month end reporting on all KPI's for the NA Henkel Consumer Brands business units
- Deliver insights and recommendations to help stakeholders better understand business performance, customer behavior and support strategic and tactical decisions to improve outcomes
- Deliver and assist in the automation of daily, weekly, and monthly financial reporting; design and build visually engaging and informative dashboards.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time issues
- Actively participate in implementation and measurement of recommendations to monitor performance and impact