At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose
- The key focus of customer service CI manager are driving the achievement and improvement of KP (ECSL) through RCA analysis and action plan, initiating and driving process improvement for both CS and interaction with other function team to boost efficiency/ cost and service level, leading CS digitalization project to deliver agile and resilient supply chain solution to support company's sustainable growth and development.
- Key Dimensions
- Follow up global STI. Including, NES , Inv%, L16, ECSL.
- Customer service projects completion %.
- Other projects to support GCN end to end process improvements
- Content of Accountabilities 职责内容 Spent time % 时间占比
- Take initiatives in operation excellence and process optimizations to create higher value for supply chain, and drive best practice sharing and coach colleagues wherever necessary.
- Lead customer service team end to end process optimization, standardization and efficiency improvements.
- Lead projects for continuous improvements, and drive changes in customer service organization, and be able to deliver concrete result. 30%
- Support customer service team to deliver outstanding performance.
- Support customer service team to conduct KPI performance management, focus on ECSL. Identify gap and risks during daily operations, cascade down improvment plans, and support CS team to fulfill monthly target achievement.
- Conduct RCA analysis of ECSL failed lines, deep dive in opportunities to boost order fulfillment, follow up the implementation of improvement actions.
- Monitor end to end order operation progress, identify the causes and scope of KP impact, develop alerts mechanism and risk mitigation solutions. 25%
- Own digitalization projects to improve productivity, data transparency and experience of stakeholders and team members. 25%
- Other qualifications:
- Agile, quick learner, open minded and has certain level of strategic thinking.
- Positive and can do attitude, proven cases in CS (or supply chain) performance improvements, driving projects, and carry out project in mutiple ways (eg. A3 / lean / six sigma / Kaizen)
- Problem solving and data analysis: Strong data analysis, use data and facts to identify problem, then be able to find out root cause and resolve problem. Advanced data analysis capability will be a plus.
- Communication and influencing, be able to work with cross functions and drive changes in virtual teams (no direct reporting line teams). 20%