At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Reads and fills out work orders, requisitions, picks, transfer slips or follows oral instructions to determine materials or containers to be moved.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Moves all material systematically using RF guns.
- Ensures that all goods are located to their specific areas within the warehouses. This includes predetermined rows within the warehouses, quarantine areas, cold storage, locked cages, peripheral walls, etc.
- Ensures that all returned goods and released Raw materials are moved to their rightful storage area in a timely manner.
- Prepares and/or kits materials for manufacturing groups as necessary.
- Counts, weighs and records number of units of materials moved or handled on proper forms to maintain data accuracy.
- Loads and unloads trucks by hand or via industrial fork truck.
- Stacks or assembles materials onto skids and stretch films into bundles.
- Lifts objects by hand or with two wheelers or fork trucks.
- Operates industrial fork trucks to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Prepares production batches of raw materials for use in manufacturing by reading and following work orders / Transfer orders.
- Physically locates finished goods into location rack system via work orders and industrial fork trucks.
- Removes recycled materials from the Manufacturing areas as needed.
- Maintains a supply of pallets in the various Manufacturing areas.
- Observes all housekeeping, and safety rules related to the business.
- Commits and contributes to department 5S activities.
- Complies with the site's EMS.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- May be required to work overtime in support of the business.
- Follows all procedures within the department.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- This position has the potential to have an environmental impact.
- At all times, the environmental policies and procedures of this site will be followed.