At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus Offered
- Production Operations Technicians are assigned to a specific packaging line or to different work areas (packaging lines, material supply, shipping) on a rotating basis in order to backfill team resources. The open position is available on 2nd shift (2:30 PM – 10:30 PM) schedule as well as weekend overtime shifts.
- Operate equipment on packaging lines safely in accordance with instructions
- Change over equipment for different sizes and flavors of products
- Troubleshoot issues and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Maintain accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Operate a forklift to supply materials to packaging lines or move full pallets for shipping