At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supports execution of workshops and user trainings for a sustainable maintenance of know how
- Monitors master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Documents planning principles, guidelines and user manuals
- Supports development of reports linked to Planning and Inventory Management
- Conducts ad hoc analyses in Inventory Management and portfolio management
- Participates in integration testing and in end user testing
- Responsible for Production planning, scheduling, capacity planning and some critical material planning.
- Inventory management
- Responsible for maintaining Critical KPIs : Customer service level and Inventory levels
- supply chain management
- project management
- digital strategy
- Production planning
- Integrated Business Planning I
- process improvement
- supply planning
- S&OP / IBP
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
The salary for this role is $62,900.00 - $116,700.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.