Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Supplier Quality Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Key responsibility is for implementation and administration of global supplier quality & development strategies and programs for Europe Suppliers
- Ensure successful introduction of supplier quality & performance improvement programs to reduce variation, waste and increase added-value.
- Partner with Purchasing, Supply Chain, Operations, Product Development and other cross-functional teams to manage supplier and contract manufacturer performance, with specific Europe regional focus.
- Support supplier audits/assessments as required, in cooperation with other quality team members
- Ensure the supplier complaint management process and customer complaint management process is effectively conducted within the assigned region
- Support the coordination of product complaints (supplier & customer complaints)
- As required, manage the alignment and agreement of quality assurance agreements and technical specifications with suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Coordinates and monitors continuous improvement activities at subcontractors in the course of audits.
- Ability to work min. 25 hours/week with flexibility
- Min. 1 year of active full-time student status remaining (Preferrably BSc or MSc in Engineering)
- Expert knowledge of Word and Excel; Sharepoint experience is preferrable
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Effectively work in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience of Quality or Engineering in previous roles and/or studies
- Must maintain high level of energy and professionalism on the job.
- Self-driven, able to work remotely as part of a European team
- Build effective working relationships with suppliers, co-workers, cross-functional groups, and management.
- Exhibit creative, solid and positive problem-solving skills.
- Committed to Safety, Health and Environmental excellence.
- Committed to compliance with all Government regulations, company policies and customer agreements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence without direct authority
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1600 HUF/hour, up to gross 2000 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse
- Monthly meal allowance – net 25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net 5000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and product of partner companies for a discounted price
- Yearly 3-4 Henkel product packages with a value of appr. 100-150.000 HUF/year
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility (40% of total working time)
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.