HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brand in markets around the world open countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Team player
- Ready to shape the digital future
The purpose of the National Key Account Manager is to contribute to the development and implementation of a coherent growth strategy for the Adhesive business within New Zealand and contribute to the sales effort to ensure targets for sales and margin for the designated customers are achieved.
- Contribute to the strategic plan for Adhesives in New Zealand. Resulting in continuous increases in sales and gross margin.
- Sell directly to national key account customers. To ensure sales and margin targets are achieved.
- Planning and implementing sales activities with key customers to grow sales and margins.
- Manage communications between Henkel and Key Stakeholders. Providing positive relationships between key customers and Henkel, upholding our brand.
- Grow sales in a market where our brands are highly valued and are in market leading positions.