At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for growing the Henkel Consumer Brands Business (Laundry, Home Care & Beauty) by leading the national account of Shoppers Drug Mart.
- The responsibility focuses on growing sales, improving profit, optimizing operations & activating marketing initiatives for strong brands like Purex, Sunlight, Schwarzkopf, Dial and Persil within Canada.
- Work with Shoppers Drug Mart to develop account specific plans that maximize sales, profit, merchandising, distribution, market share and support trade promotion management, forecasting, promotions and trade settlements
- Develop growth and investment strategy focused on assortment, innovation, content and support
- Support implementation of key Henkel NA initiatives, while also prioritizing key customer initiatives
- Monitor & report on Henkel & customer KPI’s, provide improvement recommendations
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and Digital/eCommerce team to deliver key projects and improvement plans
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably in Business or Marketing
- 2-3 years calling on major retailers (Beauty CPG or Shoppers Drug Mart preferred)
- Solid track record of success • Enthusiastic team player and self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to prioritize time and focus on key and critical business activities.
- Strong communication skills, specifically in negotiation and presentations
- Analytical and creative ability to mine market and customer data and distill key actionable that add value and enhance the customer business relationship.
- Hands on knowledge of Retail Link, MS office, Nielsen Workstation; Customer Sales Reporting systems.
- Ability to change, adapt and thrive in a fast paced competitive environment.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.