Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Team Lead - Sales Area Manager North Germany (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Team – Lead position “Sales Area Manager” is part of a team managing the Vehicle Repair and Maintenance (VRM) business in North Germany. Be responsible for working with the Head of the Department / Country Cluster Head and multiple functions to help achieve financial and strategic initiative goals set for the Vehicle Repair and Maintenance business
- Core responsibilities: Lead, coach, train, support, and mentor team of Territory Sales Engineers (TSEs) to increase sell through of key initiatives, new launches and promotions based on our Sales and Distribution Excellence programs
- Responsible for sales and margin growth, systematic development and forecasting of your team's territory by customer and by channel for the Vehicle Repair and Maintenance industries
- Execute as well as contribute to the development of global/regional/local Sales and Marketing plans in line with strategies & tactics and set SMART Objectives and Key Results to achieve them
- Build and maintain solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory
- Support the regional x-functional internal and customer facing departments by sharing market and business insights as well as implementation of global/regional initiatives by the means of e.g. meetings, data generation, project management, expert interviews
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, and training new territory sales engineers
- Coordinate execution of customer roadmap and ensure closure of CRM (e.g. ACE) projects
- Actively manage implementation of price strategy in the region
- Ensure efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit)
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (Master/MBA is a plus) in business and/or engineering or a related field
- At least 7 years of full-time professional experience in Sales, Business Development and/or Marketing, preferably in the automotive, consumer goods, energy, mobility and logistics or retail industries
- Experience in leading teams / projects is greatly appreciated
- Experience in selling physical products with diverse supply chain topics is a plus
- Strong sales and negotiation as well as project management skills
- Solution-oriented with a strong "can-do" mentality and strong analytical skills
- High willingness to travel (field service, home office based)
- German and English business fluency in verbal and written is a must have
This is a 100% field position in the area of Northern Germany.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.