At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop strategies for the entire global Category spend (>600 mil. €) and support Regional Category Team Members in the implementation.
- Actively drive Sustainability transformation by scouting and executing strategic projects with innovative suppliers.
- Define execution models, always ensuring full documentation and traceability.
- Conduct frequent risk assessment, designing and managing adequate measures to address supply and price risk for selected spend.
- In full alignment with business stakeholders, systematically define & drive full end-to-end cost optimization initiatives.
- Contribute in delivering bottom line / top line results, managing the Categories spend / projects according to long term planning and upfront target.
- Define and manage supplier portfolio; select suppliers; establish strategic supplier relationship where appropriate and manage it accordingly, always ensuring full compliance.
- Develop insight / knowledge about Category’s total value chain, adjacent industries and supply base.
- Identify necessary cross-functional resources; lead indirectly a global team of 6 to achieve superior, measurable and sustainable results.
- Simplify and optimize the sourcing processes as needed.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- You will enhance your leadership and stakeholder management skills in a very international and diverse
- You will make an impact and actively drive transformation of the chemical industry towards Sustainability.
- You will develop insights into specific raw material markets and related downstream industries.
- You will develop your negotiation skills through top-notch trainings.
- You will closely collaborate with the global supply chain and R&D teams.
- You will manage top global suppliers, as supplier owner, and have regular interactions with Henkel’s Senior Management.