At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assists in basic legal research and contract reviews
- Assists in managing company’s contract documentation database (LCM)
- Translates low-profile legal documentations
- Handles dispute-related correspondence between courts and local government offices including sending and posting relevant documents
- Monitors and records the affixation of company chop
- Conducts administrative assistance such as processing external legal bills, scheduling meetings, handling expense
- Completes other assignments given by legal counsel in Korea