At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness of our commercial teams
- Develop analytics within our CRM and sales processes
- Interpretation of analytics to drive to solutions
- Sales process innovation with digital solutions
- Ensure accuracy within our CRM platform and pipeline development
- Stay in tune with selling process trends and enhancement opportunities to drive a best in class sales organization
- Facilitate ongoing training and development opportunities
- Coordinate business review best practices and execute
- Lead management
- Oversee a smooth, effective sales process to enable growth of our Packaging Business.
- Upkeep Henkel APP HUB sales resources
- This job operates in both a digital and professional office environment and requires availability across multiple time zones.
- Travel is estimated between 10-20%.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years of professional experience is required.
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Strong project management, analytical, and execution skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical, computer, and communication skills.
- Fanatical attention to detail and documentation
- Track record of leveraging digital solutions to drive effectiveness
- Must be available across multiple time zones, as this job operates in both a digital and professional office environment
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.