At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose
- Product development and improvement to meet customer requirement and market needs.
- Water-borne resin recipe design and sacle up, like polyurethane, polyacrylate, polyester, etc.
- Product cost down for high margin or better performance.
- Supporting AO, such as pilot production.
- Technical service, product recommendation and communication with customers.
- Secures IP position in own area of development, and contribute actively in scientific publications and forums with papers and presentations.
- Participates in site’s safety and 5S programs.
- Key Dimensions
- Fully engage in customer request and new product development
- Work together with commercial/TCS team to identify valuable projects and execute them properly
- Contribute to cost leadership
- Principal Accountabilities
- Product development and improvement (save cost, localization, etc.) 80%
- Technical service 10%
- Supporting AO 5%
- Lab safety and 5S work to ensure a safe and organized working environment 5%