At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support process engineering and operational initiatives across the Salisbury site.
- Responsible for scoping and developing potential small capital projects to determine operational and financial viability.
- Leading and supporting process safety requirements such as: Basic and Detailed Risk Assessments, HAZOP, MOC and PSSR.
- Responsible for quality and productivity improvement initiatives to drive performance throughout the Salisbury site.
- Lead the scaleup of new processes and formulations which includes the commissioning of equipment, developing of operating instructions and effectively training operators and supervisors in the new processes and procedures.
- Provide support for safety improvement opportunities that require process engineering expertise.
- Provide process engineering support and guidance as needed for process design and troubleshooting of both chemistry and unit operations at Salisbury.
- Actively participate in Safety, Health, & Environmental (SHE) and Process Safety Management (PSM) audits as required at Salisbury
- Execute small capital projects of a process nature at Salisbury, including process estimating, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA's), procurement, contracting, construction oversight, commissioning and start-up as needed.
- Ensures site compliance with written programs, company guidelines and accredited standards (such as TS16949, ISO 14000, and OSHAS 18001, NFPA, API, ASME).
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise