At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Job Summary: Works on manufacturing quality issues daily. Collects and performs analysis of data on daily, monthly, and quarterly basis to support improvement of plant operations.
- Checks documented processes against actual practices on both an informal basis during routine activities and on a formal basis as part of internal, process, and dock audits.
- Supports inspection operations in the facility
- Handles special projects and research as directed
- Performs variety of analysis on products and raw materials
- Properly completes required documentation such as Deviations, and procedures
- Collects data, summarizes actions and generates weekly/monthly reports
- Performs testing for process capability studies and measurement system analysis (GRR)
- Performs Quality Final inspections when necessary
- Trains to the quality standards for each process
- Assist in LPA, ISO and customer quality audits
- Help assess and gather data for Metrics needed by management
- Manage various activities for the Non Conformance process
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Perform release testing and coordinate product release with shipping
- Enter and manage data in the ERP system
- Troubleshoot equipment issues, work with equipment Service Technicians
- Perform internal calibration verifications
- Performs other duties as assigned