EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Power Platform Developer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Act as an expert for SharePoint and Office 365 Collaboration related topics
- Consult users and stakeholders on collaboration solutions
- Discover, design, develop, and implement advanced business solutions for stakeholders
- Conduct requirements & design-thinking workshops
- Manage requests of SharePoint services by assessing business requirements
- Identify opportunities for improvement via existing and/or new technologies as well as evolving industry best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge in SharePoint and Office 365 in general
- Solid experience with Power Platform (Power Apps and Power Automate)
- Good Communicator with strong ability to gather & understand and translate business requirement
- Ideally project management experience, used to work in virtual environments and complex settings
- Knowledge in SharePoint Framework, Office Add-In development and Azure is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.