South Korea, Gangnam, Laundry & Home Care
Home Care (Senior) Brand Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive the business results and craft a brand strategy for Korea
- Lead a holistic mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects
- Conduct market and brand analyses to recommend corrective actions
- Steer communication approach across all touchpoints
- Identify consumers’ needs and wants for Laundry & Home Care products, and design successful innovations to win the consumers
- Manage budget and resources
- Engage with cross-functional teams including Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Advertising, and Media Agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in in Economics, Marketing or equivalent is required
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Marketing of FMCG industry is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skills in Korean and English are required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.