South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Marketing and/or Channel Management Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Aligns, adapts and implements initiatives and contributes to global or regional innovation, category and branding activities
- Steers and executes all marketing, advertising, promotional activities, and communication campaigns as well as product management including NPI, pricing, brand etc.
- Analyses competitor's scenario, provides conclusions, and marketing inputs for relevant marketing master plan, while ensuring consistency in market sizing methodology and creates tangible sales tools
- Managing resources needed, ensuring timely execution of initiatives, and coordinating with external agencies on concept, strategies and costs
- Steers regional channel strategy, and policy development, execution of sales and channel excellence roadmap, along with strategic projects on sales and channel excellence in the region
- Drives global / regional / local implementation of eCommerce strategy and continuously evaluating existing and possible channel partners
- Strengthen regional channel discipline according to growth and development targets to determine growth opportunities
- Aligns with counterparts of other sub business units for shared distributors and with the pricing team to ensure continuous regional price alignment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required
- Minimum of seven (7) years work experience in Marketing of Chemical industry is required
- Additional work experience in Sales of Chemical industry is preferred but not mandatory
- Work scope will be decided by the final candidate’s profile if only Marketing or Sales/Marketing
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skills in Korean and English are required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.