Turkey, Gebze, Adhesive Technologies
Logistics & Warehouse Operations Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly logistics KPI dashboard
- Monitoring and reporting of warehousing and transportation spend
- Assuming responsibility for driving, monitoring and reporting of the productivity projects with CI approach
- Working proactively with warehouse team and site operations leaders to improve, review and implement standard processes and procedures
- Supporting in the roll-out of regional initiatives and standards
- Developing and optimizing distribution network to ensure Henkel Turkey’s route to-market is cost effective and catalysis customer service excellence
- Ensuring logistic execution drives customer service excellence, within the corporate policies and guidelines
- BSc/BA in Engineering (preferably in Industrial Engineering), MBA or master’s degree is desirable
- 1-3 years of logistics experience in a multinational company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Advanced user of MS Office applications
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.