South Korea, Gasan, South Korea, Incheon, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Operation Intern Gasan/Songdo
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for documentation of customer inquiries and department correspondence
- Provides administrative support to teams
- Drafts standardized documents of low complexity
- Provides services at meetings
- Organizes and oversees documentations so that they are easily accessed and retrieved
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS PowerPoint) is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
- Able to work for six months
- Able to commute to Gasan plant by Jun and to Songdo plant as of July 2022
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.