South Korea, Busan, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Product Development Intern Busan
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Supports key projects and understands and implements project planning
- Executes lab testing and generates test data
- Supports in the analysis of results of product development experiments and application tests
- Collects information for studies from benchmarks
- Supports in comparing existing products with competitive products in features such as costs and formulations
- Ensures Safety, Health and Environment policy and compliance
- Interacts with Production and Quality departments
- Undergraduate in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is preferred
- Able to work for six months internship period at Busan Office