South Korea, Gangnam, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care Brand Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop a brand strategy for Korea building on business strategy
- Contribute to global innovation and category development
- Steer and fully execute marketing mix and communication campaigns, as well as product management including pricing and brand activities
- Monitor market trends and moves, drawing sound conclusions for implementation
- Bring initiatives with an entrepreneurial spirit to improve our consumer understanding and differentiate from our competition
- Lead communication development across all touchpoints with focus on digital
- Exposure to the main stakeholders and top management and coordinate external agencies and cross functional teams
- Manage budget and resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial Discipline or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of seven years experience in FMCG marketing is required (ideally in multinational company)
- Good communication skill in English and Korean is preferred
- Financial acumen is a plus