South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Beauty Care
Beauty Care Offline Sales Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop and implement annual customer plans that are aligned with overall business and customer strategies while achieving profitable sales objectives
- Execute plans for assigned accounts that are aligned with business objectives and customer strategies
- Accountable and responsible to achieve agreed upon key account targets and KPIs
- Facilitate excellence in execution of daily business by planning, communicating, anticipating, measuring results consistently and implementing corrective action or learning
- Build and complete customer plan to drive the overall business
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of three years work experience in Sales of FMCG is mandatory
- Experience in beauty care industry or retail channels is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in Excel, PowerPoint) is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required