South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Beauty Care
Beauty Care Marketing Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Lead Beauty Care marketing organization with strong hands-on leadership to set and execute long term and short term strategic marketing plans for Beauty Care brands
- Portfolio management including building an innovation pipeline: Understand local market landscape, trends and our brands (equity, identity, USP, proposition and etc.), Prioritize categories and segments and play in short and long term
- Marketing strategy & activities planning: Plan annual marketing strategies and activities per brand with consumer-centric and digital-minded approaches and try to achieve KPI
- Brand P&L management: Monitor brand performance both topline and profitability and support sale to improve them
- Marketing budget management: Allocate budget upon strategic priorities and monitor its efficiency
- Responsible for efficiently cooperation other teams within matrix organization locally and globally
- People management: Inspire, empower and raise young future talents
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of nine years work experience in marketing of FMCG is mandatory
- People management experience is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Fluency in English and Korean is required