South Korea, Ansan, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care Formulation Scientist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Lead technical product implementation and provide functional claim and regulatory support needed for product implementation
- Actively communicate for project alignment in a cross-functional team
- Lead data collection and creation for regulatory requirement
- Execute new product development projects and develop new approaches, solutions, processes, products within agreed timeframe
- Test or supervise tests on product stability and performance
- Lead 3rd party lab communication for external testing
- Connect with consumers and generate consumer insights through various platforms
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent is required
- Minimum of seven years work experience in Formulation of FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry is mandatory
- Work experience in multicultural working environment is preferred
- Fluency in Korean and English is required