South Korea, Ansan, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care Regulatory Affairs Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Support Regulatory Affairs team with registration for products and chemicals and reporting to authorities concerned
- Keep reporting documents including back-up evidences and records in order
- Check artwork claims and label indications to meet the regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent is required
- Third or Fourth year undergraduate can apply if able to work for six months
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS Excel) is required
- Good communication skill in English is preferred
- 6개월 체험형 인턴, 안산 출퇴근 가능자