South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive E-Mobility Business Development Manager KR/JP/SEA
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for executing market segment strategy and developing execution strategies for E-Mobility in the APAC region
- Support sales force by providing guidance and direction on market segment strategy and tactics for targeting applications and customers utilizing current and new products and technologies
- Develop new account relationships and ensure consistent customer interaction in cooperation with sales
- Execute and customize strategy for product positioning and define training and promotional needs
- Develop and maintain customers product needs and roadmaps, aggregate product needs and communicate CTQ and business plans to market segment heads
- Identify key resource needs to drive execution regarding people, capabilities, capital, location, etc.
- Communicate clear market driven strategy and drive consistent business growth in E-Mobility market segment
- Lead in long term technical projects and work with sales and global KAM to identify and drive specific projects
- Provide input to regional marketing communication for the development of marketing material and events
- Influence on product launch, product positioning, customer relationships and pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Engineering, Science or equivalent is required (Master’s Degree is plus)
- Minimum of seven years work experience including three years in Sales and two years in Marketing is required
- Work experience in Automotive, Automotive Electronics, Electronic Materials or equivalent is required
- Work experience in customer-facing sales, marketing or engineering capacity of E-Mobility segment (Battery Packs, Power Conversion Components for Electric Vehicles) is required
- Fluency in Korean and English is required